Mr. Kastriot Ponari was born on March 27, 1979, in Tropoja, in a family with high values and traditions, where he learned that the foundation for a better life is family and work. He is married to Mrs. Selvi Beçaj and they have 5 children; three daughters, Kersli, Ester and Haidi, as well as two sons, Klesti and Gjergj Ponari.
He has been immigrating to Italy for more than 17 years, where he completed the ‘Bresnone’ vocational high school in Bolzano, Italy, as well as attended more than 15 courses from which he graduated and was equipped with the relevant certificates for various security specialties In work. The demands on himself to always be correct and orderly at work, but also in life, have made him graduate in Law in Tirana.
From a very young age, he was involved in construction and private companies in the city of Pisa, Italy.
In 2002-2009 he founded the company “PSN” s.r.l.
In 2004-2011 he founded the company “K4”
In 2009-2011 he tried to enter as an investor and construction financier in Albania, but only in 2012 did he make his dream come true, where again this time he founded the company of his dreams, but now in his homeland, ‘Kassel’ sh.p.k.
He knows several European languages, but he has a very good command of Italian and English.
Below you can find honors, prices and nominations that Mr. Ponari has achieved during his career.
- The book “Safety at Work and Manual for construction site works” where Kastriot Ponari is the co-author and creator of the book.
- Award for Contribution at the Local Level given to the “Kassel” Company awarded by Partners Albania for Change and Development and Rockefeller Brothers Fund. (Filantropia)
- Certificate for ‘Hygiene and Safety in Workplaces.’
- Certificate on ‘Fire Safety Employees.’
- Diplomas for the Export Course in Business attended in Vienna, Austria
- Bachelor Degree in Law.
His book about work environment safety is one of the bestsellers in Albania for his field in the last 5 years.